Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

We made these rad Jack-o-lanterns with Jeison and Deb. I made the Cheshire Cat, Deb did the sugar skull, Jeison made the ghost and Jeff had the TRex.









On Halloween night, Jeff made a spooky tunnel at the Hansen's front porch out of soccer goals and streamers.  After tunnel construction Jeff came to Jeison and Deb's where Deb was putting on my sugar skull makeup dressed like Wheezy (the penguin from Toy Story) and the boys played FIFA. Jeison dressed like a Wells Fargo employee.



wolfman
Each time the doorbell would ring, either Deb or I would answer the door and while the kids were choosing candy Jeff would jump out wearing a scary wolf mask. It scared every single kid and some parents. Jeff manged to scare me later with the mask because when we got home that night when he hung it on the coat rack and as i came around the corner there was just enough light to make the eyes glow and it freaked me out. i thought the wolf man was certainly standing in my doorway.

Next year I think we will try this instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment